Project Manager / Estimating
Alan has several generations of sheet metal workers in his family history. His grandmother often talked about his great grand father’s shop, sharing stories of watching him loading materials into a horse drawn wagon and then going with him to make deliveries around Kansas City. Alan has been in the architectural sheet metal industry for just over 30 years now. During those years he has served as a fabricator, project foreman, detailer, estimator, project manager and a general manager.
For over 5 year, Alan also served as an instructor for Sheet Metal Workers Local 2 in the Joint Apprentice & Journeyman Training program.
When he is not at work he enjoys football, baseball, and motocross.
- SMACNA Sheet Metal Apprenticeship – 5 years
- Ohio State University – ITI Sheet Metal Apprenticeship Instructor Training Program
- Longview Community College – Various Classes
- SSM – 6 years
- A2MG – 2 years
- W. C. Weidenmann – 6 years
- Architectural Sheet Metal – 8 years
- Baker Smith Sheet Metal – 11 years