Mike’s interest in 3D modeling began back when he was in Kearney High School.
His experiences there lead him to work for Weld Wheels. While working there, Weld Wheels became recognized nationally as a manufacture of high end automobile accessories which lead to working with some very high profile customers.
Mike used his experience to take him to the next level – working for Advanced Metal Forming Technologies in Ventura, CA. There, he worked on a variety of projects related to custom motorcycle industry. But, after 2 and a half years, Mike missed home and Kansas City bar-b-que.
Returning to Kansas City, Mike worked for AZCo. There, he became proficient in several different drafting and 3D modeling platforms. With his background and experience, Mike creates our Shop Drawings for our Architectural projects and 3D models parts for fabrication.
When not logged into a computer, Mike gets away from tech by working on home renovations, hiking, biking and running. He and his wife also enjoy gardening and cooking as they work to develop a love of the great outdoors with their 2 year old.
- Kearney High School.
- Vatterott College & MCCKC – Associates in Computer Aided Drafting / Design.
- HUFT Projects – Project Design Engineering / Estimator, 2 years.
- A. Zahner – Project Engineer / Advanced Manufacturing Engineer, 7 1/2 years.
- AMFT – Project Engineer, 2 1/2 years.
- Weld Wheels – Modeling, 3 years.