Amy Curry brings over 27 years of construction industry experience as Standard’s Office/Accounting Manager. Starting as a front desk receptionist for a small flooring sub-contractor, it wasn’t long before Amy’s skill for accounting and computer software was discovered. Amy’s experience & education continued in accounting, software implementations, human resources, and contract review/compliance during her years working for small to large general contractors with federal and private sector projects.
When not traveling to watch her daughter play college fast pitch softball, Amy enjoys watching other sporting events, playing sand volleyball, and reading.
- Avila University – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Foley Company – Financial Analyst/Payroll Supervisor – 2 years
- Jonkman Construction – Controller – 5 years
- Bohnert Construction, Div of Chief Industries – Division Controller – 4 1/2 years
- Arrowhead Contracting, Inc. – Assistant Controller – 5 1/2 years
- W.G. Samuels Co., Inc. – Accounting – 4 years